Word doc or PDF? Print or digital?
Did you know that different file formats, and different types of publications, have unique editing requirements? At edits approved, we use editorial best practices and up-to-date tools to ensure that your file gets the edit it deserves.
Carmen Siu, principal of edits approved, is a member of the Editors’ Association of Canada. She has edited projects across many industries, including:
- arts and entertainment, film, cinema, literature
- corporate social responsibility (CSR), sustainability, environmental stewardship, governance, health and safety, human resources
- education, private schools, summer camps
- energy, electricity, utilities
- financial services, investment, banking, insurance, pension funds
- food and beverage
- lifestyle, retirement
- natural resources, mining, minerals
- real estate, housing, construction
- transportation and infrastructure
She earned her Certified Proofreader designation in 2015. Certification from the Editors’ Association of Canada is the gold standard of editing — it identifies editors who are masters of their craft. Carmen has editorial training from Ryerson University and the Editors’ Association of Canada. She is an avid reader and a graduate of the University of Western Ontario.